Write for Public
Teach Others and Grow as an Author.
Do you have immense writing skills and knowledge? We are calling out all the authors to write a guest post on our blog, email us with your previous work samples at [email protected]
An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest.
Web hosting, Shared Hosting, VPS Hosting, Dedicated Hosting, Cloud Hosting.
Web Design or Web Development.
Web Technology News and Trends.
About all popular hosting control panels like cPanel/WHM, Plesk, DirectAdmin etc.
Content management systems like wordpress, drupal, joomla, magento etc.
SEM, SEO, Email Marketing, Social media etc.
Posts on How to, tips and tricks of all above mentioned topics.
Our Golden Rules
- Post content should be 100% unique. Do not use any content creation tools to write your blog post.
- Minimum of 5 high quality (recommended size of 1920x1080) copyright free images including featured image (Banner) of the post.
- Minimum of 2000 words per post with no grammatical errors.
- Blog post's should be related from the above given topics.
- No Affiliate links, No promotional content or links whatsoever.
- You can proudly introduce about yourself in author bio.
- You can register for guest blogging from our homepage. After logging in please complete your profile with all your details.
- After you complete registration we will contact you to prepare on how to get your post approved.
Our Post Format
- An SEO plugin is provided for SEO analysis and Readability. It suggests all the corrections to make to your post to meet basic writing format.
- No multiple/unnecessary spaces between words or sentence. Use bullets, numbers were necessary.
- Heading formats shall be as follows:
1. Headings 1-6 (H1 to H6)
2. In our blog H1 is used by only Post Title. H1 shall not be used for any headings.
3. Follow hierarchy of headings. Example, if we use H2 for main heading then we shall use H3 as subheading and then H4 and soon.
- Conclusion/Summary of every blog post is mandatory unless considered not necessary.
- Encourage readers to leave comment.
- Interlink your post with existing posts which are already present in our blog. Example, you can interlink a word that relates to other posts that are already in our blog.
- External links are strictly prohibited. External links are only allowed if post is all about third party services or products and only by case to case basis.